Yo,
It's nice to see how everyone's work is coming along, it's pretty cool. So here's mine. The first video is taken out from my animatic from my thesis (which I'm working right now). And the second video is the actual playblast of what I've done in Maya. I'm still in the blocking stage pretty much, but I guess it's moving along at least. Any comments are welcome. :)
Premise: A delivery guy scared to deliver a package after overcoming deadly traps along the way. Afraid of what he might find next.
Liboy_Angel_Acting_Scene (Animatic)
Liboy_Angel_Acting_Scene (Blocking)
Thank you for reading and watching,
[=A=]
andy.liboy@gmail.com
2 comments:
I think you can show the label at the first shot because it is hard to understand without seeing the label. The postman's face looks like he hate that box, looks like there is a boom inside of the box. I think he should LOOK AT the box and put it down SLOWLY to show he cares about it and afraid to break it. Also he may not move it that much when he saw the label.
Thanks for your feedback man.
[=A=]
Post a Comment