Hey everyone! So here is another pass scene. Things I want to work on, cleaning up some arcs, spacing issues and maybe change one of the facial expressions... I also tried something funky with the character on the right's cheeks and I think I am going to take it out though. I'd love to hear any suggestions or critiques on how to make it better.
This is looking nice. If I could say anything about this it's that both characters seem to move quickly. The one on the left definitely makes bigger movement which is nice. Although, the guy on the right moves less, he still seems to move quick. I'm wondering if slowing down his movements will add a little more contrast between the characters. Hope that's useful.
3 comments:
This is looking nice. If I could say anything about this it's that both characters seem to move quickly. The one on the left definitely makes bigger movement which is nice. Although, the guy on the right moves less, he still seems to move quick. I'm wondering if slowing down his movements will add a little more contrast between the characters.
Hope that's useful.
Awesome man! That's defiantly helpfully, thanks.
Post a Comment