Hey guys!
I am stuck with coming up with better pose for boy's "flies, stink bugs" part. If you guys have better suggestions regarding to that, feel free to share your ideas!
I also added disgusted face to girl. Can I ask you guys if that expression is working or not?
Characters' movements are still stiff and I will try fix them in a following week.
1 comment:
Hey Scott,
It looks like you posted this before Tuesday's class. 2:36 AM??? You need to get some sleep!
Anyway, your questions were hopefully answered in class.
I like the pose for the "flies, stink bugs" the way it is now, just toned down from what you had before.
The disgusted face works. If you want to touch it up, why not look up images of disgusted faces online and find one that fits the mood that you're looking for?
I hope that's helpful.
Post a Comment