Cool, it should be fun to watch when you are done with it. I know this is blocking and its the tango, but the torso still seems stiff. Try dragging the shoulders a bit, that might help out. Also I noticed that the feet look like you grabbed the two IK handles (one on each character) and then moved them. Some variation in the height and distance of that arc of the foot would be nice to watch.
I like it. For first pass of key poses it's good. I like the timing. I'm guessing you just haven't animated the faces yet but the lack of facial movements makes the characters seem like they take themselves very seriously. That's pretty funny.
This made me smile, The only thing I noticed is that the girl's dip seem wrong like she is cracking her back, maybe have him lean more into her as she is dipped. Other than that they remind me of the Siamese Cats in Aristocats and I enjoyed watching it. Good work so far :D
3 comments:
Cool, it should be fun to watch when you are done with it. I know this is blocking and its the tango, but the torso still seems stiff. Try dragging the shoulders a bit, that might help out. Also I noticed that the feet look like you grabbed the two IK handles (one on each character) and then moved them. Some variation in the height and distance of that arc of the foot would be nice to watch.
I like it. For first pass of key poses it's good. I like the timing. I'm guessing you just haven't animated the faces yet but the lack of facial movements makes the characters seem like they take themselves very seriously. That's pretty funny.
This made me smile, The only thing I noticed is that the girl's dip seem wrong like she is cracking her back, maybe have him lean more into her as she is dipped. Other than that they remind me of the Siamese Cats in Aristocats and I enjoyed watching it. Good work so far :D
Post a Comment