Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a great week so far! So here is what I have for my blocking so far. I'd love to hear any ideas or critiques about it.
Way to jump on the ball having your keys already roughed in. It seems like since your characters are standing in one spot working on something, a lot of the acting is going to come from the facial expressions, making me hesitant to give too much feedback at this point. I do like the variation in arm positions on the guy on the left already taking place, his flailing arms seems to match the dialogue.
The first thing I notice is the background noise. I'm hearing water running and birds chirping. I'm wondering if there's a way to use that rather than pretend that it's not there. Basically it sounds like we're outside but It looks like they're in a prison cafeteria. Other than that, what I think would look great as a cafeteria scene would be to have them getting their food and moving down the line. Just indistinguishable goo that we imagine prison food must be like.
2 comments:
Way to jump on the ball having your keys already roughed in. It seems like since your characters are standing in one spot working on something, a lot of the acting is going to come from the facial expressions, making me hesitant to give too much feedback at this point. I do like the variation in arm positions on the guy on the left already taking place, his flailing arms seems to match the dialogue.
The first thing I notice is the background noise. I'm hearing water running and birds chirping. I'm wondering if there's a way to use that rather than pretend that it's not there. Basically it sounds like we're outside but It looks like they're in a prison cafeteria.
Other than that, what I think would look great as a cafeteria scene would be to have them getting their food and moving down the line. Just indistinguishable goo that we imagine prison food must be like.
Post a Comment