Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Ali Azami_ Lip Sync


So, I've gotta finish the body polish, then focus on lip sync and add the monster in the scene.
gotta do more Work work work work work


7 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe a little more rotation through the hips

Unknown said...

I think the first head turn looks a little too sharp(compare to the chest).

Unknown said...

The arm movement when she says "you killed those people" seems even.

Unknown said...

I like the panicky feel of her head turn but just be sure to use subtle overshoots. Offset the timing when both of her arms swing down and make the arm movement vary when she is gesturing towards the people.

Unknown said...

I would suggest turning her head towards the corpses when she says "you killed..." and when she finishes that sentence with "...those people" have her turn back towards the monster. Also, just one strong hand motion during this line would give it more impact rather than gesturing on every single word. I hope this makes sense.

Unknown said...

I like the last part when she says "you are a monster". Just one thing, when she has big breath after she saying "they all dead", the timing of chest movement doesn't fit with audio.

Nesia Marcely said...

Keep Going! :D