Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week 8 Jasmin Guinn Lip Sync


Hey everyone,

So first one has audio, second one doesn't but it has her coming in towards him. Just let me know what you think, open to anything.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jasmin. I like the direction this is going. I think the part where she says "trust" she should nudge or lean towards him if that makes any sense. This way it'll put more emphasis on her wanting them to trust each other; then she can fully commit to coming into his space.

Nesia Marcely said...

Hi Jasmin, I really like the progress, make sure the spacing and timing is not even because for now the shoulders movement still feels robotic

Unknown said...

I think the man can turn toward the girl after she touch him.

Ali Azami said...

HI Jasmin, SeemsGood but I want to see you to work more one the movements they seem evenly paste and robotic. like some part of the female looks stiff.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Jasmin,

I think the way she nudges his arm to get his attention really works for the scene. I would suggest delaying his turn for a few frames so it's more apparent that he's reacting to her touching his elbow. The way she moves towards him in the end is a bit too sudden in my opinion- I would either tone down the hip thrust or go all out and have her bodily throw herself at him to get his complete attention. Can't wait to see the final product!

-Diana

Unknown said...

I agree with having him react after she touches him that way its giving him a reason to turn to her. Offset his head and torso rotations to break up the even timing. I like his subtle hand/arm movements when he rubs his arms. Maybe you can have him hunch more at the end when he turns away.

Unknown said...

When she touches his hair and moves closer to him, it almost looks as if her hips just keep moving forward on their own. Maybe have her hips lead and the chest follow, because it seems like the hips are following the chest and I think that's what's causing the hips to look like they suddenly move forward.