Nesia! Instead of pointing when she says "it's not fair" it would feel better if she thrust her fists down like when someone is having a temper tantrum or maybe she can slam her hand on the podium. Pointing just seems a little cliche.
I like the first character. but the second one... since it has a lot of movement and dialogue you should start working on her, start with nailing down the key poses for her. the action looks a little bit obscured and unclear. oh and dont forget to show the judge. I think it would help a lot.
At the beginning, is she talking something? I think I would make that scene more clear.. for example, if she is not talking, she can be shaking her hands as saying thank you, or other gesture showing she is so happy that time.
I like the way the second character forces her way onto the stage. I suggest having her maybe physically pushing her away from the microphone- or have the first character wave and the second character shove her hand away. Something to really have the second character show she wants to dominate the scene.
Maybe you could have the second character trying to steal the trophy from the other girl at the end. I like the idea of her fist slamming the podium. Try to avoid pointing. I would really work on timing on the second character. the first character looks good
It kind of looks like the first character is talking at the beginning so it seems a little confusing. I think maybe have the second character look at the first character moemntarily when she says "she's new", it would help emphasize that she's mad that the first girl won. I don't think the pointing when she yells "it's not fair" doesn't really work. Since she's in front of the podium, maybe have her slam her hand on the podium. When she turn at the end, it would make more sense for her to turn away from both the judges and the other girl instead of just turning away from the judges.
8 comments:
The girl on the screen right could have a bigger anticipation before she point forward.
with the second character, i'm not really sure about that hand point? I like how she walks up like that.
Nesia! Instead of pointing when she says "it's not fair" it would feel better if she thrust her fists down like when someone is having a temper tantrum or maybe she can slam her hand on the podium. Pointing just seems a little cliche.
I like the first character. but the second one... since it has a lot of movement and dialogue you should start working on her, start with nailing down the key poses for her. the action looks a little bit obscured and unclear. oh and dont forget to show the judge. I think it would help a lot.
At the beginning, is she talking something? I think I would make that scene more clear.. for example, if she is not talking, she can be shaking her hands as saying thank you, or other gesture showing she is so happy that time.
Hello Nesia,
I like the way the second character forces her way onto the stage. I suggest having her maybe physically pushing her away from the microphone- or have the first character wave and the second character shove her hand away. Something to really have the second character show she wants to dominate the scene.
-Diana
Maybe you could have the second character trying to steal the trophy from the other girl at the end. I like the idea of her fist slamming the podium. Try to avoid pointing. I would really work on timing on the second character. the first character looks good
It kind of looks like the first character is talking at the beginning so it seems a little confusing. I think maybe have the second character look at the first character moemntarily when she says "she's new", it would help emphasize that she's mad that the first girl won. I don't think the pointing when she yells "it's not fair" doesn't really work. Since she's in front of the podium, maybe have her slam her hand on the podium. When she turn at the end, it would make more sense for her to turn away from both the judges and the other girl instead of just turning away from the judges.
Post a Comment