Buster looks like he's running much faster now. I think his leg controls can still use a bit of work- there's a few frames where they're recoiled in an awkward angle.
It looks better, I see this run looks more like he's running for his life. Head looks kind of like it's bobbing around though. Looks like mayve his root doesn't seem to move up and down much though. I also feel his chest could be lower to the ground when he's going down.
6 comments:
the reach definitely looks a lot better. The back leg could reach back a little more.
Everything looks good, the leg still need more stretch
Reference: https://jonathanhurlock.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rwwalkc.jpg
Richard William Creature
You have a better sense of urgency. Your tY could be increased. There is little up and down. Maybe offset the head so it drags with the body.
Now he looks like his running for his life. SeemsGood, keep working on it. a little bit of TY would make his weight shift more appealing or better.
Hello Yu Long,
Buster looks like he's running much faster now. I think his leg controls can still use a bit of work- there's a few frames where they're recoiled in an awkward angle.
-Diana
It looks better, I see this run looks more like he's running for his life. Head looks kind of like it's bobbing around though. Looks like mayve his root doesn't seem to move up and down much though. I also feel his chest could be lower to the ground when he's going down.
Post a Comment