This is looking great! I like how you made the small triceratop's run a little more bouncy to show that he's lighter than the big one. It's a really good contrast. I would incorporate a little more rotations on the tail for the tiny raptors, so that they can have some balance while running at a fast speed.
It's looking good. If you haven't seen Jurassic World then I would YouTube the raptor hunt scene and the raptor I-rex fight scene for some good references on raptor running dynamics. I think they nailed the movement really well for an extinct creature. Lastly your triceratops's are stiff while they run, you're probably polishing that up and already know that you need to move the body accordingly to the run. Overall, its looking good.
There is a lot going on all at once. Is the entire shot your responsibility? If so, that's pretty big. Anyway, I think the attack and response could be snappier. Good stuff.
Jurassic World has some really nice walking and running cycles for raptors. Check that out. The two raptors' feet are moving a bit too fast in my opinion, which is losing their heavy feeling and their weight. The big triceratops' legs are looking a bit stiff too, but I'm sure you already know that. I'm sure there's not much that I could say that you don't already know. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see this when it's finished. Well done.
4 comments:
This is looking great! I like how you made the small triceratop's run a little more bouncy to show that he's lighter than the big one. It's a really good contrast. I would incorporate a little more rotations on the tail for the tiny raptors, so that they can have some balance while running at a fast speed.
It's looking good. If you haven't seen Jurassic World then I would YouTube the raptor hunt scene and the raptor I-rex fight scene for some good references on raptor running dynamics. I think they nailed the movement really well for an extinct creature. Lastly your triceratops's are stiff while they run, you're probably polishing that up and already know that you need to move the body accordingly to the run. Overall, its looking good.
There is a lot going on all at once. Is the entire shot your responsibility? If so, that's pretty big. Anyway, I think the attack and response could be snappier. Good stuff.
Jurassic World has some really nice walking and running cycles for raptors. Check that out. The two raptors' feet are moving a bit too fast in my opinion, which is losing their heavy feeling and their weight. The big triceratops' legs are looking a bit stiff too, but I'm sure you already know that. I'm sure there's not much that I could say that you don't already know. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see this when it's finished. Well done.
Post a Comment