Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ruoling_AFG

             





5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's looking good so far! I like the girly pose on your idle. I feel like you can shift her weight more when she goes to the right. I like your run to jump, its really well executed. her left arm looks a stiff when she runs. so far it looks good!

Unknown said...

Looks like you're getting some good arks. You may be neglecting the wrists a little bit, though. The I'd like to see the three attack interpolated.

Sui said...

It's coming along well. For her iddle, do a slight weight shift like Lilian mentioned, so that it doesn't seem like she's about to fall on her back leg. I like how you are trying to do a very sassy run with her hands up. I'd suggest bending her wrist as she's running so that it doesn't look so stiff. The rotations on her spine are looking great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

For the three attacks, in her starting pose, only her arms moves which makes it look almost robotic. Add some more subtle movement throughout the body. Is her head in stepped tangents? I like how she steps into her attacks to create more power. In her last attack though, her arm kind has a slow start getting into the actual attack. I'm not sure if she is balanced in her idle or not. Something feels a little off. Her head looks a bit disconnected from her body when she sways to her right. When she jumps, I think she can jump even higher than this. When she lands her spine is pretty stiff. Almost like a stick is being dropped on the ground straight up and down. It is overall looking really good. well done.