I really like where it's going! I'd add a little more overlaps in the head, spine, and shoulders just to break the stiffness up. At 0:03, I suggest moving her hands and her spine while she's backing up
The direction this is headed in looks really good. Some parts are looking a bit stiff and jittery. If that's just a character choice for the guy, it actually fits him well. But if not, I'd add more overlapping action to make it smoother. For the girl and the guy, especially in the root and spine.
This is coming along nicely. I think there are some parts where the characters just sort of stop moving after finishing an action, for example when the girl was surprised the first time she saw the guy. She was walking backwards and when her back hit the wall, she just sort of stop moving entirely. It makes the animation looks stiff. You can add some sort of moving hold or subtle animation to that part to keep the overall look more alive.
3 comments:
I really like where it's going! I'd add a little more overlaps in the head, spine, and shoulders just to break the stiffness up. At 0:03, I suggest moving her hands and her spine while she's backing up
The direction this is headed in looks really good. Some parts are looking a bit stiff and jittery. If that's just a character choice for the guy, it actually fits him well. But if not, I'd add more overlapping action to make it smoother. For the girl and the guy, especially in the root and spine.
This is coming along nicely. I think there are some parts where the characters just sort of stop moving after finishing an action, for example when the girl was surprised the first time she saw the guy. She was walking backwards and when her back hit the wall, she just sort of stop moving entirely. It makes the animation looks stiff. You can add some sort of moving hold or subtle animation to that part to keep the overall look more alive.
Post a Comment