Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Yiqing_Aurora


4 comments:

Anita Ongko said...

I think your idle animation needs more counter animation on the upper torso, because right now the root is the only one moving on the torso. Also I would suggest to add some moving holds for the extended idle (where she switch for figure 8 animation into standing), because right now she is not moving at all while standing.
I really like your run and jump animation. For all of the animation, maybe you should frame them a little bit tighter around the character. Otherwise, you did a good job.

Unknown said...

It's hard to tell if she's balanced for the idle from this angle.

Unknown said...

Your character feels like an assassin, and it's really cool. For your idle pose, I feel the shoulders are shaking a little bit hard.
I really like the third pose of your 3 Strike.

Unknown said...

For the three attacks, I think adding some root and hip movement would make the attacks stronger. That and maybe twisting the torso a bit. The run and jump feel like she is floating. It almost feels like she is on the moon. For her idle, she seems rather stiff. When she sways from side to side, it looks like she may fall from this angle. When she puts her hand on her hip, I would add some more hip and root movement.