It's coming along really well! I like how you incorporated a little bit of jittery movements to make the machine feel like its an actual mechanical object. On the second attack where he kicks, I would extend the leg a little further out for more exaggeration. Nice toe movements on the run cycle
Your three strike is looking really nice. It's really dynamic given the character and its rig. For the spinning kick, it looks like his spin speeds up in the air instead of looking like one fluid, gradual spin. After this spin kick, do you think he would land on both feet at the same time or one foot at a time? Just a thought. Your run cycle looks really nice as well. For his left foot, I feel like each toe would make contact one at a time instead of his foot going completely flat and then making contact with the ground and going through the passing pose with the opposite foot. Like when a heel makes contact first and then the toes come after. Other than that, great job.
3 comments:
It's coming along really well! I like how you incorporated a little bit of jittery movements to make the machine feel like its an actual mechanical object. On the second attack where he kicks, I would extend the leg a little further out for more exaggeration. Nice toe movements on the run cycle
Your three strike is looking really nice. It's really dynamic given the character and its rig. For the spinning kick, it looks like his spin speeds up in the air instead of looking like one fluid, gradual spin. After this spin kick, do you think he would land on both feet at the same time or one foot at a time? Just a thought. Your run cycle looks really nice as well. For his left foot, I feel like each toe would make contact one at a time instead of his foot going completely flat and then making contact with the ground and going through the passing pose with the opposite foot. Like when a heel makes contact first and then the toes come after. Other than that, great job.
Post a Comment