After some issues with the feet placement on the rig, I finally worked it all out and have the feet placed in properly and am working on the walk, jumps, and polish.
The initial walking is looking good. There's a twitch at 0:04. If you could also move the tail while he's walking, it would make the walk and jump look more realistic.
Yeah I know about the twitch, it's due to replacing the walking cycle placement from the original and the twitch is the last remnants of the old cycle. Once the new cycle is complete, the twitch will be gone. I also hear what your saying about the tail, but fox tails are balance stagnant when walking cautiously. I am going to put a small amount of movement while it walks and move it when it begins jumping to give the effect of counterbalancing.
Those first couple steps are looking real nice. I can already imagine seeing the rest of the fox like this. Looks really organic. I would slow down the movement when he sits down before he jumps up onto the chair around 0:09. I'm liking that chair movement after her jumps up onto it. I remember that not being there last time. Would the fox spin and move that fast while standing on the chair with that amount of surface area? Just a thought. I can't wait to see this finished.
4 comments:
After some issues with the feet placement on the rig, I finally worked it all out and have the feet placed in properly and am working on the walk, jumps, and polish.
The initial walking is looking good. There's a twitch at 0:04. If you could also move the tail while he's walking, it would make the walk and jump look more realistic.
Yeah I know about the twitch, it's due to replacing the walking cycle placement from the original and the twitch is the last remnants of the old cycle. Once the new cycle is complete, the twitch will be gone. I also hear what your saying about the tail, but fox tails are balance stagnant when walking cautiously. I am going to put a small amount of movement while it walks and move it when it begins jumping to give the effect of counterbalancing.
Those first couple steps are looking real nice. I can already imagine seeing the rest of the fox like this. Looks really organic. I would slow down the movement when he sits down before he jumps up onto the chair around 0:09. I'm liking that chair movement after her jumps up onto it. I remember that not being there last time. Would the fox spin and move that fast while standing on the chair with that amount of surface area? Just a thought. I can't wait to see this finished.
Post a Comment