This is looking really good! I like how you added the moving background. i would look at her feet around 17, it looks like her foot is breaking a little. Other than that it looks good!
I really love the flow and movement of your character. For the ending pose I'd watch the hand that's holding the sword. Overall, nice overlaps, posing, and balance!
This is looking really nice. I think the wrist on the end pose with the sword is pushed a little too far. I feel like her wrist is actually broken. On 0:08 her right hand actually phases through her body. I would just look throughout the piece and check for parts where it could be more fluid. Parts where body parts can trail and create a pendulum effect. Parts where you can get a "peeling off" effect or "peeling on effect." Like when feet make contact with the heel first and then the toe is the last to come off of the ground. That's just an example to make my point clearer, but overall, very well done. :)
5 comments:
I really like this work. Actually it's a slow exercise, you did really good work on timing.
This is looking really good! I like how you added the moving background. i would look at her feet around 17, it looks like her foot is breaking a little. Other than that it looks good!
I think balancing it may be a challenge. Tai Chi is suppose to be really smooth, but I think balancing cg and physical smoothness will be hard.
I really love the flow and movement of your character. For the ending pose I'd watch the hand that's holding the sword. Overall, nice overlaps, posing, and balance!
This is looking really nice. I think the wrist on the end pose with the sword is pushed a little too far. I feel like her wrist is actually broken. On 0:08 her right hand actually phases through her body. I would just look throughout the piece and check for parts where it could be more fluid. Parts where body parts can trail and create a pendulum effect. Parts where you can get a "peeling off" effect or "peeling on effect." Like when feet make contact with the heel first and then the toe is the last to come off of the ground. That's just an example to make my point clearer, but overall, very well done. :)
Post a Comment