This is looking really good so far! I just think the last part where she says woah can have a more surprised pose. Tom's posing really fits his dialogue.
This is looking much better. I feel like her reaction time when he first appears is kind of slow. I was trying to picture how I would react if a person just randomly appeared in my field of vision. His dialogue fits this character pretty well. I would make him take a small step forward while he pushes the corpse in to make his feet not glued to the ground. I agree with Lilian about a more surprised and shocked look on her face. Very well done. :)
2 comments:
This is looking really good so far! I just think the last part where she says woah can have a more surprised pose. Tom's posing really fits his dialogue.
This is looking much better. I feel like her reaction time when he first appears is kind of slow. I was trying to picture how I would react if a person just randomly appeared in my field of vision. His dialogue fits this character pretty well. I would make him take a small step forward while he pushes the corpse in to make his feet not glued to the ground. I agree with Lilian about a more surprised and shocked look on her face. Very well done. :)
Post a Comment