Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Anita - AFG





3 comments:

Sui said...

I love your iddle and attack poses! I can definitely tell there's a strong and aggressive personality to this character. For the run and jump, I would make him jump as he's running so that it transitions more smoothly. A little more translate Y on the root might help with the running as well.

Unknown said...

Everything looks great except for the run and jump part. It feels a bit robotic in that I think you could bring the top torso a bit forward and give him an up and down bounce to his run. Other than that I think it looks good.

Unknown said...

These attacks are looking a lot better. The first and last attacks have really good anticipations. Try adding one to the second attack as well to make it that much stronger. I especially like that twist in the spine on the first attack. Try to make that nice transition from the run into the jump instead of having him stop and then jumping. Maybe add a little, subtle overlapping action in the arms when he rotates left and right. Nicely done overall.