Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4th pass

so here is my work, i worked a lot on the man, not so much on the girl, so she looks kind of weird.
i'll have to submit this one today, but any feedback is still appreciated for further polishing. :)
thanks!

2 comments:

David G Latour said...

This is looking great and well evolved from the initial staging. I'd have the captains fingers curl a bit more closed as he lifts his hand from the table to build a bigger anticipation for the first grab attempt. I'd also have the hand close a bit when he's interrupted, again, to give a better anticipation for the grab to follow. I'd scale the female character hands much smaller - they won't draw as much focus on the hips that way.

David G Latour said...

Great start. Some of these notes will be a repeat of before. Scale her hands down. Make sure she has a solid lock to his back when she's in contact with him. Use the opening and closing of the captain's hand when interrupted and when he anticipates reaching the second time. I'd like to see some bigger emotional response for her after the can is chosen. Try holding the grab of the can for a few frames before he raises it up. Continue on with phonemes and face work, and this will be a great finished piece for the reel.