Its developing nicely, Like the poses and great to see some eye blinks in there. sine you have added eye blinks I think you should have one when the looks at her when she stops him because we blink when direct our eyes in a direction.
Would have liked some sound though.
Are you keeoing the same expression trough the entire thing?
she reacts a bit quickley when he reaches for the can the first time.
Looking good. Just a suggestion but I feel that the reach is a bit premature. Perhaps a facial expression indicating he's about to reach for something with her dialogue and the actual reach as he is delivering his line. Might add a bit more drama.
3 comments:
Its developing nicely, Like the poses and great to see some eye blinks in there. sine you have added eye blinks I think you should have one when the looks at her when she stops him because we blink when direct our eyes in a direction.
Would have liked some sound though.
Are you keeoing the same expression trough the entire thing?
she reacts a bit quickley when he reaches for the can the first time.
never mind the sound comment, the problem was on my end
Looking good. Just a suggestion but I feel that the reach is a bit premature. Perhaps a facial expression indicating he's about to reach for something with her dialogue and the actual reach as he is delivering his line. Might add a bit more drama.
Post a Comment