Here's what I've been working on.
I have to refine the second characters actions and make them snappier I think, and there's still drift and moving holds to deal with. Any suggestions, even though there's not that much time left until turn in time, are appreciated.
4 comments:
I love the guy on screen left, it's kinda corny.. Which works super well with the dialogue XD
Yeah the guy screen right could be a little snappier. Though I think the big problem is he is just missing the beats a little. Like the first "Slaughter" and then "*My* Slaughter" The poses are happening a bit late. But it's lookin pretty nice, good luck getting it polished for tomorrow!
I agree about the accents feeling a bit too late. It would be nice to open up the screen right character a bit more toward camera, at least his face. I feel like I can't see his expressions well enough. The look he does at camera at the end is jarring, I'd loose it. There's still quite a bit of work to do on this one, but the overall intent is working great. Your key poses could use a little more compression/extension in the torso of both characters.
ps - I'd love for you to show how you posted your work - the higher rez and lack of banner ads is perfect for feedback.
These notes are based on the version handed in for midterm mark:
Nice dynamic key poses, just Watch for awkward wrist angles.The gesture on "It'll be a slaughter" is tough to silouettte well - is there an alternative? Maybe grab the SL character arm or shoulder and give him a shake? Maybe keep him leaning forward until the line and just reel back in horror as he says it? On the sweeping wide gesture at end try having him stepping in closer and framing the SR hand higher in frame, above the shoulder. I'm looking forward to seeing your next pass on this.
Post a Comment