hi guys, here is my new blocking. not sure if it is going to the right direction.
i'm still trying to figure out the camera angle, so that i can show the cans, and maybe i'll get rid of the red button if it doesn't work.
comments are appreciated. thanks :)
3 comments:
Hey it's looking good to me, I like where the girl is now standing in the frame.
A couple things I would say. If you are going to go with the button gag, then I'd try to make it look more like he was going for the button. Right now he is completely overshooting the button and it doesn't really look like he was intending to press it in the first place, so it's less of a shock at the end. I'm starting to like the idea of the cans being there the whole time, but I think either way can work. =)
One other little thing, and it might be because it's just in blocking, I don't like the 'double emphasis' when she says "Captain." It seems a little too much. It looks like the bigger emphasis is on "Tain" when I would think the pose would start at "Cap"
but that might be a personal thing.
I also liked how both of their shirts are uniform now. Keep it up! Hope this helped.
-Evan
I liked tha angel better in your previous blocking, but the scene setup is better with the doot and the change of close.
I would mabye have the button more in foucus and then waht you could do is the has he is about to press the button his hand go's of screen and then he pulls his han back with the can?
This would be a good example for a quick discussion in class on staging. I have a couple of ideas of how to resolve this. If possible, I'd give yourself a little more time after the Captain's line "So do I."
Post a Comment