So I did some blocking for my scene. I'm going to add more keys today. My new idea is there's a bird in the bird cage hopping around, and when it goes back to the last cut it's lying there dead. Does anyone know where I can find a bird rig? I haven't been able to find any free ones.
All feedback and criticism is welcome. =)
Oh I tried extending the time in which he reacts on the sound clip, but it sounded weird cutting to silence..
4 comments:
I really like this version, the hold on before the "You killed him" is good, but if possible a second of two more. Some of the character actions seams quick though.
I don't think you need the cut to the closeup of the investigator, I think her acting oblivious and him looking appalled in the same shot is key to the joke.
I agree with brandon. I also think that the lady should be in the same shot as the investigator. Also feel that when she says "oh yes! I killed him" her expressions could be a bit more subdue. A kind of a matter of fact look. Presently she looks surprised.
I agree - keep it as a single camera with what you've blocked in.
The cut away would make sense if there was some sort of surprise change on the cut back: ie. The lady is suddenly very close to the investigator as she speaks her second line, or some similar business.
Post a Comment