This is really coming along. I like the first few camera positions but I keep wanting to see her face when she says " I know with your......I can be a champ". Feel like it's an opportunity to give some weight to her character which I feel you've done with the coaches character. Also feel that the coach needs to maintain his dominance by remaining seated the entire time. This way when she stands it turns the tables and she shows the determination that her line commands.
2 comments:
This is really coming along. I like the first few camera positions but I keep wanting to see her face when she says " I know with your......I can be a champ". Feel like it's an opportunity to give some weight to her character which I feel you've done with the coaches character. Also feel that the coach needs to maintain his dominance by remaining seated the entire time. This way when she stands it turns the tables and she shows the determination that her line commands.
I agree with Kent - the second lean forward isn't needed. Keep the coach seated.
Post a Comment