So this is my new version Blocked out. I have take some of the suggestion in here and tried to fix the cameras now. Hope the timing looks better. can't wait for feedback.
Better camera angles this time. But not sure about secondary action on the coach when she is speaking. Wonder if it would read better if the coach put sown the cup and instead of lunging toward her continued to be more subdued with his line "Your in a position to negotiate". I feel that it would give her lines more power.
I'd consider having the girl facing the coach at the start, to contrast with his posture and to augment the intensity of her delivery on the first line.
Kent I like that, that would be better I agree. I would have him punting down the cup, but still moving him a bit forward to give make him a bit challenging to her to first response.
David: That makes more sense since his answer is important to her and she would have had more direct focus on him.
3 comments:
Better camera angles this time. But not sure about secondary action on the coach when she is speaking. Wonder if it would read better if the coach put sown the cup and instead of lunging toward her continued to be more subdued with his line "Your in a position to negotiate". I feel that it would give her lines more power.
I'd consider having the girl facing the coach at the start, to contrast with his posture and to augment the intensity of her delivery on the first line.
Kent I like that, that would be better I agree. I would have him punting down the cup, but still moving him a bit forward to give make him a bit challenging to her to first response.
David: That makes more sense since his answer is important to her and she would have had more direct focus on him.
Post a Comment