Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Andrew Prewett

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had some technical issues with the other character, he will return soon :)

Unknown said...

I see where you're going with it, it looks like you just need to spend more time with it. it looks like there's an issue with IK arms on the boy in beginning that I'd try and fix just so he doesn't look as creepy ;) Can't wait to see it finished!

Unknown said...

I like her spin and kick movements but the speed can be much quicker since it's a fighting scene. Around frame 75, try not to move only one control at a time (both hands and head). Even if it's blocking stage, the timing can be offset so there's no frozen frame for any control.

Unknown said...

Very Good~ But I think when the girl's leg comes out and back, a little bit strange. I fell that girl's leg can not take back.