Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Allen Paul "Control Issues"



"Control Issues"

In Progress

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Work more on heel control and toe control. Now it is straight feet. When the foot hit the ground, hold it little longer to show the weight of the character.

rushingkar said...

When he lands and stops on the table, he takes a few too many steps. It may look better if he had arms, but right now it looks like he's just shuffling.

The turn at x130s look unbalanced, but again that may disappear with arms.

I think his motions when he's getting back up will work very well when he gets his arms installed.

Unknown said...

The majority of the moment he has both of his legs bent quite a bit, try to show shifts in his weight and support by having one straight or more offset than the other since we rarely have perfectly distributed weight across our legs.

Unknown said...

Good~ And I think the guy fall down on the floor, the movement is strange. When he stand up, it is not nature.

Unknown said...

I think the jump antic at frame 62 and the landing at frame 76, the root can be lowered more so the energy can be better. Frame 50 right leg step back further. And yeah the turn around on the sofa looks a little weird now because I guess he mostly balances with arms, but the torso still can lean forward more and lower his root since Malcolm rig looks so tall and skinny. btw, I like the jump on the table :p

Unknown said...

where is his arms.:D