The guy in the center looks like he's shaking a Magic 8 ball, his hands move too "together". You might want him to look at the other character at some point, maybe at "It's great (look), but I'm not crying."
Also have him do more at the end when he says "I work out." It looks like he's depressed, when he should just be trying to change the subject. You could have him brush his left shoulder.
It's working, but the pantomime is really contained, maybe lift one of his arms. Also, you can't see his face from this angle. You can turn his head to another side, still looking away from another character, but more open to the camera.
3 comments:
I think it is more better that Malcolm see other character. Also he doesn't move head that much.
The guy in the center looks like he's shaking a Magic 8 ball, his hands move too "together". You might want him to look at the other character at some point, maybe at "It's great (look), but I'm not crying."
Also have him do more at the end when he says "I work out." It looks like he's depressed, when he should just be trying to change the subject. You could have him brush his left shoulder.
It's working, but the pantomime is really contained, maybe lift one of his arms. Also, you can't see his face from this angle. You can turn his head to another side, still looking away from another character, but more open to the camera.
Post a Comment