Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Welton_Yang_01

Week 6

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Welton,

I think you did better from the last week. From this animation that you posted just now both legs are not stick to the ground and it feels like he does the ice skating. Both character seems like working to fast and equally and it makes them look so robotic.

Unknown said...

Hi Welton,

I think you did better from the last week. From this animation that you posted just now both legs are not stick to the ground and it feels like he does the ice skating. Both character seems like working to fast and equally and it makes them look so robotic.

joanna lee said...

Very cute! I would change the speed of the hotdog cat coming into the frame. Seems a little too quick? I feel like the hotdog cat is sliding into the frame instead of walking..