Tuesday, October 27, 2015

KangHao Fan - week08 - dance




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks a lot better. Maybe, use deformation of the character to add squash and stretch.

Unknown said...

Allen Paul

The Chicken looking pretty good. Would like to see the timing speed up though as well as movement in the arms.

Unknown said...

Perfect job! I like your Chicken dancing! And may be you need some more strong actions to make chicken seems powerful.

Unknown said...

I like your choice of character! It would make your animation more better if you give some stretch and squash on the chicken's body.

Unknown said...

its looking good, that is definitely a funky chicken!

I agree with Evgeniya, if you can add some squash and stretch to the chicken that would be awesome!

Unknown said...

Nice work, the footwork overall looks pretty good. The jump around 140 could use some anticipation to help show momentum build since his upper body is so large.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the advices! Yeah it does need squash and stretch but his own control for that doesn't look good lol. I'll do some research for that deformation way to test if it works.

Unknown said...

Nice Work!! I think you need to add some more strong motion for chicken's bady and wings~

Unknown said...

very nice dancing.