Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Welton_Yang_01


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Welton, the timing of hotdogcat looks great. However the movement of the character is a little bit unorganized and looks like a machine. I think I would be better if you check your graph editor and spend time on it a little bit more.

joanna lee said...

Joanna-

I really like your action poses of the hotdog cat! The small detail movement on the straw of milk carton cat(?) is working nicely. :)

Unknown said...

I like the timing of the walking cat, it is very cute.

Omar said...

The bottle looks a little lifeless staring at the ground and the hotdog movement is a little mechanical and fast, it needs some stretch and squash.

Unknown said...

The walk is excellent coming in from the left, once the main movement stops though a "wiggle" of the tail feels a bit off because everything else has stopped.