Mostly looks cool! I think at around frame 135 after he pushed against the wall, he could bounce back with a small hop to show his weight against the wall then keep running. And at around frame 190 the anticipation for the jump, try lower his root more and his right arm even backward to increase the energy.
2 comments:
Mostly looks cool! I think at around frame 135 after he pushed against the wall, he could bounce back with a small hop to show his weight against the wall then keep running. And at around frame 190 the anticipation for the jump, try lower his root more and his right arm even backward to increase the energy.
It's a lot of action in 10 seconds, and a lot of work, I think you need to work on the timing of the movement, especially when he do the jumping.
Post a Comment