Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Joseph Gallegos

ITS SUPER OLD AND BAD, I HAVE A PRETTIER ONE COMING SOON!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

(watching without audio) The head shift from right to left feels a bit too repetitive, mainly because of similar timing and movement.

Unknown said...

Good job! I think maybe more eyes' animation will be better^_^

Unknown said...

Good action! Good Facial expression! but a little bit poor work on the hand. It will be perfect if you fix it!

Unknown said...

In my opinion about layout, I think your character is looking the camera too directly and it feels like there's no one. if your character is not talking to the audience directly, it would be better if the camera shows three quarter view.

Unknown said...

Good Job~ But his eyes need blink that will be more nuture~~more humanly~~

Unknown said...

It's a quick dialogue, I like the eye action of this scene, maybe try to working on the pose that match the pace of the audio.

Unknown said...

I think the timing works well~ but the head probably needs more Rotate X (or Z? the head nodding one) instead just rotate left and right. keep going~