It is looking good. I would suggest not having everything go to screen right at the same time. Maybe having him continue looking screen left while his gesture is going screen right.
The blooking looks really good I can read what's going on with the body and the lips sync also looks great. probably as you start adding the blocking you can put more anticipation pose to sharpen the movement.
It looks great~ The only thing I would suggest that maybe you can simplify the lip sync part a little more between "No man~" and "the other si---de" because his lips look a little too busy at that moment. Still great work~
4 comments:
It is looking good. I would suggest not having everything go to screen right at the same time. Maybe having him continue looking screen left while his gesture is going screen right.
I really liked his hand movement where he says "to the other side". I would suggest changing the first pose and its timing.
The blooking looks really good I can read what's going on with the body and the lips sync also looks great. probably as you start adding the blocking you can put more anticipation pose to sharpen the movement.
It looks great~ The only thing I would suggest that maybe you can simplify the lip sync part a little more between "No man~" and "the other si---de" because his lips look a little too busy at that moment. Still great work~
Post a Comment