I really like the work you're doing with the eyebrows, especially at the end!
the critique I have is for you to pay a little more attention to the hands, I see a little bit of fluttering in the left hand but for the most part they're pretty similar throughout.
its looking really nice I just wish it was longer!
Nice work! I especially like you put lots of details for his fingers! Looks alive~ the only thing catch my eye is that his brows and eyes always move at the same time and too symmetrical. Other than that this is great!
Very nice hand poses and flutter of the fingers on his left hand. As mentioned work on the eyebrows a bit to keep them from being pushed too much and twinning.
6 comments:
I like the lip sync, if you make the mouth shape more subtle by reducing the action a little bit, so it looks more organic.
I really like the work you're doing with the eyebrows, especially at the end!
the critique I have is for you to pay a little more attention to the hands, I see a little bit of fluttering in the left hand but for the most part they're pretty similar throughout.
its looking really nice I just wish it was longer!
Movement in the body is reading very well. I really like the last half, but the first half the gestures could be held a little longer.
Perfect action and facial expression. I really like it! May be you can add the background for it to make scenes.
Nice work! I especially like you put lots of details for his fingers! Looks alive~ the only thing catch my eye is that his brows and eyes always move at the same time and too symmetrical. Other than that this is great!
Very nice hand poses and flutter of the fingers on his left hand. As mentioned work on the eyebrows a bit to keep them from being pushed too much and twinning.
Post a Comment