Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Miyuki




9 comments:

Unknown said...

When Malcolm move his arm, I think he have to push back the arm more. Tone down torso control.

Unknown said...

Timing looks good, and maybe you need to show more character's face.

Unknown said...

It feels very pose to pose. Try to add more overlap.

Unknown said...

The movements seem too glitchy. Having a nice overlap in the movements would help give a more natural jitter to him

rushingkar said...

He's moving the cup too fast, if it were full of liquid it would start to splash out. Also the timing of the motions in the majority of the animation don't match the end (I, I, you know, work out). I like the speed and timing at the end, he looks more ashamed. During the rest of it he looks kind of angry at the other guy.

When he says "it's great, I'm not crying" he looks like he's doing the same motion, where his spine controls both bend down and "fold" his body. Also add some keepalive to the other character

Unknown said...

The poses feel very pasted and repeating exact movement in a linear manner.

Unknown said...

I think you can add more facial animation~~ More movement for the fingers~~

Unknown said...

I feel like his hands stick too much on the table. He probably will have some hand gestures in the air after saying "I'm not crying." The later part of your shot I think the timing is good if you plan it well, can be like cartoony style which have sudden accelerations and sudden holds. keep going~

Unknown said...

Yes~~~