The shift of weight balance is looking good. I feel like the arms come down a little too fast. Maybe if they come down when he says "..my life!" it'd read better.
Framing his head outside of the shot isn't a great option for the composition start. Try not to have both of the wrists/hands reach the same positions at the same time.
You did very well~~ Next time you can add more time~` I think you can do it~~And end of the video, the guy's hands are little bit strange. The hands should have different angle I think~
The idea of the animation look great!! However I think the first movement of the right hand can be faster and as Joana said I think you can add key to hold the position to sharpen the movement.
5 comments:
The shift of weight balance is looking good. I feel like the arms come down a little too fast. Maybe if they come down when he says "..my life!" it'd read better.
Framing his head outside of the shot isn't a great option for the composition start. Try not to have both of the wrists/hands reach the same positions at the same time.
You did very well~~ Next time you can add more time~` I think you can do it~~And end of the video, the guy's hands are little bit strange. The hands should have different angle I think~
The idea of the animation look great!! However I think the first movement of the right hand can be faster and as Joana said I think you can add key to hold the position to sharpen the movement.
I like his acting, it looks very appealing and attracting and interesting.
Post a Comment