Closer to the end, can't see frame number, when he lifts his right arm, he lifts his right leg at the same time. Because of it, he looks out of balance. Try to lift his leg after the arm is on the ground.
First of all, I can feel the heaviness of you character's body but not from the hands and feet. It would be better if you give more weight feeling on shoulders, arms and so on.
Lastly, I think you should get rid of your resolution gate and re-playblast your animation.
did this have audio? it looks like hes saying something?
like the others, I feel like you should focus on the hands and feet a bit more, but composition is nice, and armstrong actually comes off a bit scary, so good job :)
The action of slamming the right hand down looks great with the finger spread used. When shifting weight through hand movement the waist and upper body should adjust more.
I like the right arm fingers from beginning to 0:02. It shows the weight and energy. But the right arm half fist at 0:03 still looks not so convincing for me. Probably can try to curl his fingers more and use the middle part to support its weight instead the curled finger tips.
8 comments:
Closer to the end, can't see frame number, when he lifts his right arm, he lifts his right leg at the same time. Because of it, he looks out of balance. Try to lift his leg after the arm is on the ground.
First of all, I can feel the heaviness of you character's body but not from the hands and feet. It would be better if you give more weight feeling on shoulders, arms and so on.
Lastly, I think you should get rid of your resolution gate and re-playblast your animation.
did this have audio? it looks like hes saying something?
like the others, I feel like you should focus on the hands and feet a bit more, but composition is nice, and armstrong actually comes off a bit scary, so good job :)
Good action! But I can not figure out what happened here, you may need back ground audio or some other characters to make it more meaningful.
The action of slamming the right hand down looks great with the finger spread used. When shifting weight through hand movement the waist and upper body should adjust more.
I like the right arm fingers from beginning to 0:02. It shows the weight and energy. But the right arm half fist at 0:03 still looks not so convincing for me. Probably can try to curl his fingers more and use the middle part to support its weight instead the curled finger tips.
nice animation, looks alive 0.0
Post a Comment