Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Kang Hao Fan (Barry) week05 progress

Hello~ this is my current progress for dancing. Only blocking the root so far. Probably a little slow so far since I'm basically following my reference to block, but I'll change that to make it more like animation later.  Any comments are welcomed : )



this one is with reference at background


4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is fun. One thing, I think, the first jump should be snappier, have the chicken go up faster and hang more at the top.

Unknown said...

It is very interesting for the chicken to do the human dance, maybe because of the rig, the poses are very limit, but it is still interesting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the advice :) yeah David mentioned that also. I really have to figure out how to jump out of the reference but still make sense @@