I love the look your second character gives at the 5 second mark. Really well executed Evgeniya!!
if I HAD to find something to critique the poses on your main character when he says" I feel bad, I want you to have fun" seems a bit choppy? but overall it looks great :)
I Love the interaction between your two characters! Especially when the blue shirts guy touched the other guy's shoulder :) Just one thing what catches my eyes is that I see a bumpy moment when the blue guy said "I fee bad" and band his body.
Nice work! the only thing caught my eye is at around frame 105, I think that pose should be held longer after he said "I feel bad" or he looks too busy, but there sounds no enough time for the audio. I guess you can try to add some empty frames to the audio file then it will be fine. (if you don't have other audio edit software, maybe you can try copy empty part in quicktime and paste in the middle).
3 comments:
I love the look your second character gives at the 5 second mark. Really well executed Evgeniya!!
if I HAD to find something to critique the poses on your main character when he says" I feel bad, I want you to have fun" seems a bit choppy? but overall it looks great :)
I Love the interaction between your two characters! Especially when the blue shirts guy touched the other guy's shoulder :) Just one thing what catches my eyes is that I see a bumpy moment when the blue guy said "I fee bad" and band his body.
Nice work! the only thing caught my eye is at around frame 105, I think that pose should be held longer after he said "I feel bad" or he looks too busy, but there sounds no enough time for the audio. I guess you can try to add some empty frames to the audio file then it will be fine. (if you don't have other audio edit software, maybe you can try copy empty part in quicktime and paste in the middle).
Post a Comment