I really like your timing and acting on your guy character. It's looking good! I suggest maybe work on the shape of the mouth. It feels like he's pouting all the time.
Thank you for all the suggestion!! I made lip sync for the guy. But I think his body motion is stronger than his lip sync. I will put his lip sync on blog~
6 comments:
looks nice. keep on working!
Nice working just spend more time :) and I have a question. Does the side view camera have to be used? I would be great to think about layout.
I really like your timing and acting on your guy character. It's looking good! I suggest maybe work on the shape of the mouth. It feels like he's pouting all the time.
Interesting pose selection for the right character, the timing shifts are a bit strong.
Thank you for all the suggestion!! I made lip sync for the guy. But I think his body motion is stronger than his lip sync. I will put his lip sync on blog~
i like the acting and lip sync
Post a Comment