Joanna Lee -Very interesting choice of dialogue. :) I think you need to work mostly on the facial expression. I'm not sure what his emotions are.
Hi Omar,Nice blocking the timing looking great and the pose is great. I think I wouyld be better if you have other poses on the hand so it doesn't stay the same the entire time. Also to add more animation you can animate the root and the spine.
Nice work so far, Try to re-work some of the hand poses to be less blocked with varying finger rotation.
Interesting dialogue~~But I think the body and hand can make more smooth. More strong facial changing~~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Joanna Lee -
Very interesting choice of dialogue. :) I think you need to work mostly on the facial expression. I'm not sure what his emotions are.
Hi Omar,
Nice blocking the timing looking great and the pose is great. I think I wouyld be better if you have other poses on the hand so it doesn't stay the same the entire time. Also to add more animation you can animate the root and the spine.
Nice work so far, Try to re-work some of the hand poses to be less blocked with varying finger rotation.
Interesting dialogue~~But I think the body and hand can make more smooth. More strong facial changing~~
Post a Comment