The animation looks good. The big jump feels soft, and spacing a bit even. Maybe, speed up the landing. You can use primitive objects to check the path and spacing.
Hi Joanna this animation looks great!! I like the pose that you have here. The timing looks great I believe your animation is ready to polishing step keep in mind to do some overlapping on the spine to the head of the character. Especially when He jump from the hill you can put more anticipation pose and overlapping animation as he jump.
I think your character is really light since the jumping. So the jumping can be more powerful. And it's going to be a strong animal instead of a very light one.
Hi, Joanna, I love your animation! The first part of animation when the creature noticed the ball looks really great. just one thing what really catches my eyes is the last part when the creature jumps on the other part of the land. It looks bit slower then other jump. It would be great if you make it more faster and stronger.
5 comments:
The animation looks good. The big jump feels soft, and spacing a bit even. Maybe, speed up the landing. You can use primitive objects to check the path and spacing.
Hi Joanna this animation looks great!! I like the pose that you have here. The timing looks great I believe your animation is ready to polishing step keep in mind to do some overlapping on the spine to the head of the character. Especially when He jump from the hill you can put more anticipation pose and overlapping animation as he jump.
I think your character is really light since the jumping. So the jumping can be more powerful. And it's going to be a strong animal instead of a very light one.
Good job Joanna, I loved the first part when the creatures gets alarmed by the ball. I would suggest making the jump feel heavier and with more impact
Hi, Joanna, I love your animation! The first part of animation when the creature noticed the ball looks really great. just one thing what really catches my eyes is the last part when the creature jumps on the other part of the land. It looks bit slower then other jump. It would be great if you make it more faster and stronger.
Post a Comment